12 Feb 5 Common Homeowner Mistakes – How To Avoid Them!
1. Clean your gutters before winter comes to avoid this homeowner’s huge mistake. Debris in your gutter mixed with snow, water, ice equal a very heavy gutter. That means “They all fall down”.
2. Inspect your gutters at least once a year so you know what coming. Your gutter cleaning company should be a gutter professional, not a handyman. The gutter cleaning company will inspect your gutters as they clean.
3. Hire an experienced gutter company to clean out your gutters. The experienced gutter pro will alert you to problems they spot.
4. Gutter Guards work – get them installed on your home, protect your investment. Install a good metal gutter guard system. Don’t use plastic gutters guards.
5. Procrastination – stop waiting to get things done, it will only keep you up at night. Take care of your biggest investment.
Call 484.636.8299 or message us today!